St. Paul’s Bloor Street, located at 227 Bloor Street East, is celebrating its 175th anniversary. When the church opened in 1842 it was the second Anglican church in Toronto. Today, it is one of the largest parish churches in North America. It was originally designed by famed Toronto architect E.J. Lennox and is today protected under the Ontario Heritage Act.