The Blessed Sacrament is a Catholic Church located at 24 Cheritan Avenue, which is on Yonge Street just south of Lawrence Avenue. Construction of this church began in the spring of 1929 at the (then) cost of $180,000.00. In June 1930 the church was opened and dedicated. The Blessed Sacrament is one of the largest church structures in the Archdiocese of Toronto. It’s architect, J. Gibb Morton, based his look for the building on two periods of medieval Gothic architecture.