Montgomery's Inn is a museum located at 4709 Dundas Street West, Toronto. Built in 1830 as a Georgian-style inn, it was named for its innkeeper, Thomas Montgomery (1790-1877). The inn ceased operations in 1856 and continued as a private farm house that was rented to tenant farmers by the Montgomery family until 1946. It was later owned by a Presbyterian church, a developer, the Etobicoke Historical Society, and the Etobicoke Historical Board, until it was finally transferred to the City of Toronto.
May 21, 2018